Happy Sunday, friends. I’m back with another installment of my month-end feature sharing what’s been happening around my table. Here you’ll find links to recipes I’ve recently tried, recipes I’m inspired by, or any food-related news worth sharing. And we’re off…
- Two weeks until Valentine’s Day! Some of my favorite Valentine’s Day sweets (pictured above): Gooey Brownie Sundae for Two, Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcakes, Small Batch Cupcakes (chocolate or vanilla), Soft Sugar Cookie Bars, Raspberry Rhubarb Fool, or M & M Cookie Pie.
- We devoured this Lentil Sausage Soup last week. Does Ina Garten ever write a mediocre recipe? Nope.
- We made so many meals out of this Easy Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken. We had it in enchiladas, quesadillas, and scrambled eggs.
- 57 Small Things To Do For Yourself This Year from Food52. Number 26 is what this little blog of mine is all about. I also especially love number 12 – yes, yes, yes!
- I’ve started occasionally swapping my morning cup of coffee for a Creamy Turmeric Latte. Turmeric is packed with health benefits, and I’m actually enjoying it! I do miss the caffeine though. 🙁
- I’m not a huge fan of tequila, but I am seriously swooning over these Strawberry Bottomed Pineapple Margaritas. Gimme!