I’m back with another installment of my monthly feature Around My Table (and a giveaway!!). Here you’ll find find links to recipes I’ve made this month and recipes I’m currently inspired by (hint: lots of seasonal eats). Also, enter below for your chance to win $500 in PayPal cash!
- I shared my recipe for Gingerbread Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped Cream (pictured above) on SoFabFood earlier this month. They make a fantastic warm and cozy winter breakfast.
- My M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar is perfect for this time of year. It’s a fun and delicious holiday gift.
- Are you planning on making sugar cookies in December? This is the sugar cookie recipe I make every holiday season. I make the recipe as written but, I add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to the wet ingredients. Once the cookies have cooled, I top them with vanilla buttercream and LOTS of sprinkles.
- Every Christmas morning we have Baked French Toast (pictured below). You prep it the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning. Super easy and always delish.
- It’s party season! One of my favorite party snacks is potato chips and onion dip. I LOVE this recipe for homemade French Onion Dip. Once I start I can’t stop!
- For something healthy (it’s all about moderation, right?) – check out these 18 Deliciously Filling Salads.
And last but not least… who wants to win $500 in PayPal cash?! I’ve teamed up with the bloggers below and we are giving away $500 in PayPal Cash!! Enter below for your chance to win.Be sure to stop by the following blogs and thank them for sponsoring this amazing $500 Giveaway:
A Dash of Sanity // A Kitchen Addiction // Celebrating Sweets // Clarks Condensed // Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt // Cupcake Diaries // Fake Ginger // Food Folks and Fun // I am Honey Bee // Life Made Sweeter // Like Mother Like Daughter // Live Well Bake Often // Lolly Jane // One Sweet Appetite // Somewhat Simple // Spoonful of Flavor // Sugar and Soul // The Recipe Critic // With Salt and Wit // Yellow Bliss