Hello, friends! I feel like I just did one of these posts. I can’t believe it has been a month! I’m back with another installment of my month-end feature sharing what’s happened around my table. Here you’ll find links to recipes I’ve made this month, kitchen tools or tricks I’ve tried, or any food related news you might enjoy.
- Peach Rosé Sangria (pictured above) has been one of my favorite drinks this summer. I shared my recipe on Julie’s Eats & Treats earlier this month. Check it out!
- My family devoured these Turkey Sloppy Joes. I like to serve them with chopped pickles on top.
- I adore these Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Sandwiches. It’s Ina Garten’s recipe, so you know it’s going to be good!
- I shared my recipe for Baked Oatmeal (pictured below) on SoFab Food this month. It’s a great make-ahead breakfast!
- I was blown away by this tutorial on how to frost a smooth cake (Lindsay’s cakes are always beautiful). My frosting skills need some major work, so I ordered the tools she recommended. Wish me luck!