Hello! Have you recovered from your Halloween sugar coma? I hope you had a fun and safe holiday! I’m back with another installment of my month-end feature sharing what’s happened around my table (I missed last month, so I have a few extra goodies to share today).
- Last month I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Muffins (pictured) on Julie’s Eats & Treats. Simple, fun, and scrumptious!
- Looking for ways to use up your leftover Halloween candy? How about Candy Bar Cookie Pie, Peanut Butter Candy Bar Fudge, Candy Bar Banana Boats, or Candy Bar Brownies?
- Have you ever made meatloaf muffins? This recipe is one of my favorites!
- I made this Baked Pesto Chicken for the first time. It’s only 4 ingredients! I serve it with a side of pasta tossed with pesto.
- I make these Baked Artichoke Squares all the time. They are perfect for entertaining, and they are always a hit! If you like artichokes, you’ll love them!
- Tomato Sauce with Onion and Butter – this recipe is on regular rotation. It’s perfect on thick bucatini.
- Once the weather cools I always make a big batch of Tomato Zucchini Soup. I stir in cooked brown rice and top each bowl with a sprinkling of grated cheddar cheese.
- I recently pinned a recipe for Baked “Fried” Chicken. Doesn’t it look delish? I’m trying it today!