S’mores Donuts – Chocolate Donut Holes filled with marshmallow cream, topped with melted chocolate and graham cracker crumbs. VIDEO below!
This post was created in partnership with Farm Rich Bakery. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Celebrating Sweets.
Good news! I found a way to eat s’mores for breakfast. Let me introduce you to S’mores Donut Holes.
Grab a cup of coffee. This here is the sweetest way to start your day.
Tender chocolate donut holes filled with marshmallow cream, drizzled with melted chocolate, and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs.
The best part? Aside from the amazing trifecta of chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers, this recipe is super easy. Only about 15 minutes of hands-on time.
This recipe starts with frozen Farm Rich Bakery Chocolate Donut Holes. Simply place the Donut Holes on a baking sheet and bake. Fill a piping bag with marshmallow cream and squeeze a generous amount into each Donut Hole. Drizzle the top with melted chocolate and then sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Pile ’em high in a bowl and watch your kids/family/friends happily dive into these tasty Donut Hole treats.
Using Farm Rich Bakery Chocolate Donut Holes allowed me to create this recipe with ease. Although I usually like to bake from scratch, I think it’s perfectly acceptable to take some help from the store every once in awhile. When products this easy and delicious are waiting for me in the freezer section, I’m more than happy to take a little shortcut.
Not only do these Donut Holes create a great base for s’mores donuts, they are also great on their own. The Chocolate Donut Holes come with a vanilla glaze, and there is also a Cinnamon Sugar variety, too.
Since donuts and coffee are a natural pairing I want to remind you that National Coffee Day is September 29th! Whip up these S’mores Donut Holes to enjoy with your coffee.
Check out the Farm Rich Bakery premium breakfast and snack items, now available in select Walmart stores as well as other retailers nationwide. No more donut chain drive thru line; you can enjoy warm donuts anytime you want.
You might also like:
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Easy S'mores Donut Holes
- 1 box Farm Rich Bakery Chocolate Donut Holes approx 30 donut holes
- 2/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons half and half or cream
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare Donut Holes according to box instructions (without the glaze). Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the marshmallow cream in a pastry bag fitted with a small round tip. Gently insert the tip into the Donut Holes, and squeeze some marshmallow cream into each Donut Hole.
- Place chocolate chips and half and half in a bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each interval. Cook until melted.
- Drizzle the Donut Holes with chocolate (I put it in a pastry bag). Immediately sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy immediately or allow to sit at room temp until the melted chocolate firms up slightly.