30 Minute White Chicken Chili
A fast, easy recipe for White Chicken Chili. Filled with chicken, corn, white beans, and green chiles. Comforting and healthy!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 - 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- One or two 4 oz cans diced green chiles
- 1 scant tablespoon chili seasoning mix I used Penzey's Chili 3000
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups creamed corn
- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock (plus more if desired)
- One 15 oz can cannellini beans/white beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn kernels I used frozen
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips sour cream, green onion, grated cheese, avocado
Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion, and bell pepper. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Add green chiles, chili seasoning, chicken, creamed corn, chicken stock, beans, and corn kernels. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add more stock or water if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with suggested garnishes.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 1262mg | Potassium: 900mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 64.5mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4.8mg