Espresso Chip Frappe
A quick and easy Frappe filled with espresso, sweet cream coffee creamer and chocolate covered espresso beans. Throw the ingredients into your blender and you'll be sipping on this cold and creamy frappe in minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 - 2
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee powder
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons chocolate covered espresso beans (or chocolate chips) plus more for garnish
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder optional
- Reddi-wip Original or Extra Creamy for topping
Place creamer, milk, espresso powder and ice in a blender and process until smooth. Add chocolate covered espresso beans and pulse until they are broken into small pieces (or process fully, if you don't want "chips" in your frappe). Pour into glasses, top with Reddi-wip and chopped chocolate covered espresso beans. Serve immediately.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 466mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 705IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 1.9mg