Dried Cherry Pecan Cheese Ball Recipe
This flavorful Cheese Ball Recipe is made with cream cheese, goat cheese, dried cherries, and pecans. Change around the dried fruit and nuts to make your perfect Cheese Ball!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened to cool room temp
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ½ cup grated white cheddar, optional I've made it with and without
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans*
- 3 tablespoons dried cherries
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted pecans* for the exterior
- ⅓ cup dried cherries for the exterior
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- crackers, bread, fruit for serving
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, goat cheese, grated white cheddar (if using), and honey until smooth and combined. Stir in 3 tablespoons each pecans and dried cherries.
Place a large piece of plastic wrap on your countertop. Scoop the cheese mixture onto the center of the plastic wrap, then bring the sides of the plastic up and over the cheese, forming it into a ball. Transfer to your refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until fully chilled and firmed up a bit (it will still be slightly soft).
On a large plate, combine ⅓ cup each pecans and dried cherries, along with the parsley. Place the cheese ball on the plate and press the toppings into the sides and top of the cheese ball.
We love Trader Joe's candied pecans.
Feel free to change around the dried fruit and nuts to suit your taste.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 906IU | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg