Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
A rich and creamy smoothie that will satisfy your chocolate craving without any guilt. A perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter and bananas.
Servings 1 (recipe can easily be doubled)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 generous tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter I prefer natural
- a handful of ice cubes if needed, to thicken
- protein powder or collage peptides optional
- honey, maple syrup or agave to taste
Adjust the quantities of ingredients to suit your taste.
See above for additional items that can be added.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 300mg | Iron: 0.6mg