30 Minute White Chicken Chili
A fast, easy recipe for White Chicken Chili. Filled with chicken, corn, white beans, and green chiles. Comforting and healthy!
Servings 4 - 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- One or two 4 oz cans diced green chiles
- 1 scant tablespoon chili seasoning mix I used Penzey's Chili 3000
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups creamed corn
- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock (plus more if desired)
- One 15 oz can cannellini beans/white beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup corn kernels I used frozen
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips sour cream, green onion, grated cheese, avocado
Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion, and bell pepper. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Add green chiles, chili seasoning, chicken, creamed corn, chicken stock, beans, and corn kernels. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add more stock or water if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with suggested garnishes.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 1262mg | Potassium: 900mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 64.5mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4.8mg