Healthier Chocolate Fruit Dip
A sweet and creamy chocolate fruit dip made healthier with Greek yogurt and light cream cheese. Serve with fruit or pretzels for dipping.
Servings 1 cups (approximate)
- 4 ounces light/reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 2/3 cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit and/or pretzels for dipping
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add yogurt, cocoa powder and powdered sugar and beat until combined. Taste and add more powdered sugar or more cocoa powder, if desired. Stir in chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top of the dip right before serving. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 71mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.3mg