Loaded Baked Potato Dip
A simple and tasty dip filled with sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives and ranch dressing mix. A crowd-pleasing favorite!
Servings 10 +
- 2 ounces cream cheese I used reduced fat
- 2 cups sour cream I used light
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese preferably freshly grated
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cape Cod® Potato Chips and Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels for serving
In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ranch until creamy and combined. By hand, stir in cheese, bacon and chives. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 59mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 0.1mg