Fruit and Cheese Board
Tips and suggestions for creating an easy and beautiful Fruit and Cheese Board.
Servings 6 + (varies)
- Variety of cheeses: Ideally a mixture of textures, shapes and strengths. For this board I used brie, goat cheese, gouda and wine soaked aged-cheddar.
- Variety of fruits (fresh, dried and fruit spreads): Apples, pears, cherries, berries, grapes, apricots, raisins etc.
- Something salty: Nuts, olives, mustard or cured meats.
- Something sweet: Honey, glazed nuts or chocolate feel free to skip this since the fruit adds sweetness
- An assortment of crackers, bread or crunchy breadsticks
- Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Blanc and Gloria Ferrer Brut Rosé for serving alongside
Some of my favorite pairings:
- Brie, fig jam and Granny Smith apples
- Gouda and pears
- Goat cheese with pepper jam, honey or blueberry jam
- Ricotta, dates and pistachios
- Fresh mozzarella and peaches
- Aged white cheddar and grapes
- Brie and fresh berries or cherries