No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie -Ice cream pie loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. A chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter whipped cream, peanut butter cups, and hot fudge sauce!
We recently celebrated my husband’s birthday. As I’ve shared before, he is a big fan of the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Since the weather is so warm I thought a no-bake ice cream pie would be the way to go.
At first I wasn’t planning on sharing this recipe. To be honest, I made it up as I was going along, trying to cram chocolate and/or peanut butter into every single layer.
Once we tasted this ice cream pie I knew I had to share it with you. It’s so unbelievably tasty that I couldn’t keep this recipe all to myself. Let’s make ice cream pie!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Cookie Crust
- Vanilla Ice Cream + Peanut Butter → PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM
- Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and peanut butter in every layer!
We ate this pie for several days, stealing bites from the freezer after dinner (OK, and sometimes breakfast). As soon as it was gone I was ready to make it again. I figured, since we have to suffer through the sweltering heat, we should at least be rewarded with ice cream pie.
Can’t get enough CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER? Try my Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies or Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes.
SUBSCRIBE to our free NEWSLETTER – LIKE us on FACEBOOK – Follow on INSTAGRAM
Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream Pie
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, I used these
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter, I used salted crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- Hot fudge sauce, heated enough to pour but not hot
- Place the cookies in a food processor and process them into fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and pour over the melted butter. Stir until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. I use the bottom of a measuring cup to help pack it in. Transfer to the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the softened ice cream into a large bowl and add ½ cup peanut butter, stir until the peanut butter is evenly distributed. Add ½ cup peanut butter cups, and stir to combine. Pour the ice cream into the frozen crust and smooth the top. Return to the freezer until firm.
- With a hand mixer, or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and 3 tablespoons peanut butter until stiff peaks are just beginning to form. Transfer to the refrigerator until ready to serve the pie.
- To serve: top the pie with peanut butter whipped cream, drizzle with fudge sauce, and garnish with 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Serve immediately. Any uneaten portions can be returned to the freezer.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.
Leave a Reply