The perfect fall sangria made with apple cider, white wine, and fresh fruit.
We have a sangria for every season and this here is your reminder that it’s almost fall. I’m so pumped for fun fall cocktails that I’m kicking things off a little early with Apple Cider Sangria! Autumn in a glass? Yes, please! The flavors of apple, white wine, oranges, and ginger make this sangria perfect for the months ahead.
Looking for more apple recipes? Try our Apple Crumble or Apple Cobbler.
Apple cider sangria: recipe overview
I use the term “recipe” loosely here because this is basically a list of ingredients. Feel free to add more or less of any ingredients based on taste preferences.
- White wine
- Apple cider
- Apple brandy
- Ginger beer
- Fruit: apples and oranges
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
Assembly: Combine wine, cider, brandy, and fruit in a pitcher. Stir gently and chill for a few hours so that all the flavors can combine.
Serving: Pour sangria into ice-filled glasses (scooping out some fruit for each serving). Top off each glass with a splash of ginger beer. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Use a crisp white wine for this recipe. I’ve made it with Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Taste it as you assemble it and adjust any of the ingredients to suit your taste.
- In addition to apples and oranges, you can also add any of the following fruits: pomegranate seeds, lemon slices, fresh cranberries, and/or pear.
More sangria recipes:
Red Wine Sangria
Leftover apple cider? Make Cinnamon Apples or Apple Cider Donut Holes.
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (I like pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc)
- 2-½ cups apple cider
- ⅓ cup apple brandy, optional
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, halved and sliced
- 1 cup (approximately) ginger beer
- cinnamon sticks, to garnish
- Combine wine, cider, brandy, and fruit in a pitcher. Stir gently to combine. Chill for several hours. To serve: Pour sangria into ice-filled glasses (scooping out some fruit for each serving). Top off each glass with a splash of ginger beer. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.
Leave a Reply