This crisp and refreshing White Sangria is loaded with fruit and it comes together in minutes.
If you’re wondering if I’m sangria obsessed, the answer is. YES. This White Sangria joins my Strawberry Sangria, Peach Sangria, Red Wine Sangria, and Apple Cider Sangria. More is more. Especially when it comes to sangria.
Delicious cocktail + boozy fruit for nibbling = best ever. BRING. IT. ON.
Here’s what you’ll need for this recipe:
- White wine: You’ll need one bottle of chilled white wine. I like Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio for this recipe.
- Fruit flavored liqueur: A fruit-flavored liqueur or schnapps complements the fresh fruit in this recipe. I like peach, strawberry, raspberry, or orange liqueur.
- White grape or white peach juice: One cup of juice adds a touch of sweetness and fruity flavor. You can choose to omit this or increase/decrease the amount based on your taste preferences.
- Fresh fruit: This recipe uses a combination of berries, peaches, and lime.
Recipe tips and serving
- If you’re planning on serving this immediately after assembly be sure to use chilled ingredients. If you’re not serving it immediately, refrigerate it for up to 2 hours.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses, or use frozen fruit to make the sangria extra cold and refreshing.
- Use your favorite fruit. I love berries and peaches, but grapes, oranges, and apples would also be delicious.
White Sangria Recipe
- 1 (750mL) bottle chilled white wine
- 1/2 cup fruit flavored liqueur*
- 1 cup chilled white grape or white peach juice
- 3 cups fresh berries
- 1 large peach, sliced
- 1 large lime, sliced
- Place the fruit in the bottom of a large pitcher. Add wine, liqueur, and juice and stir gently until combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.