Thank you McCormick for sponsoring this post. Visit your local Wal-Mart to pick up McCormick Good Morning Breakfast for your family!
Tender and fluffy Banana Pancakes sweetened with brown sugar and flavored with vanilla. The best Banana Pancakes EVER!
McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Seasonings come in four fabulous flavors to make your mornings extra delicious. Get inspired to create delicious meals with sweet or savory breakfast seasonings that you shake on for an instant flavor upgrade.
Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for your workday and preparing your kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. McCormick Good Morning breakfast is a break through line of products to help you do just that.
These moist and fluffy pancakes are everything I could have wanted them to be. Here’s what takes them from good to great:
- Brown Sugar (in the batter, and sprinkled on top of your pancake stack)
- Vanilla Extract (and plenty of it)
- McCormick Brown Sugar Vanilla Breakfast Seasoning (extra brown sugar/vanilla flavor…oh, yeah)
- Bananas (moisture! flavor! texture!)
- Buttermilk (fluffy, tender pancakes every time)
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Brown Sugar Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons McCormick Brown Sugar Vanilla Breakfast Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana about 2 small bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted (plus more for greasing griddle)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Garnishes: sliced banana, brown sugar, walnuts, McCormick Brown Sugar Vanilla Breakfast Seasoning, butter, maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine, flour, baking powder, salt and Breakfast Seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, whisk brown sugar, mashed banana, butter, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir with a rubber spatula until combined (the batter will be thick).
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat and grease with butter. Drop the batter in 1/3 to 1/2 cup portions onto the griddle, spread out the batter to form even circles. Cook until bubbles begin to form, then flip and continue cooking until cooked through (another couple minutes). Garnish the pancakes with items suggested.