Coffee Smoothie – A healthy protein-packed smoothie filled with the flavors of coffee and vanilla.
Hello there! Today I’m bringing you a recipe for a protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a vanilla latte (yum!).
This smoothie is my new favorite! It is thick and creamy and filled with the flavors of coffee and vanilla.
The coffee flavor comes from espresso powder and coffee yogurt. The vanilla flavor comes from vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and a touch of vanilla extract.
This coffee smoothie provides just the right amount of caffeine to get you going in the morning or to get you through your afternoon slump. Plus, the protein will keep you full and satisfied for hours.
You might also like:
Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee powder, A shot of espresso would work, too.
- ¼ cup coffee flavored yogurt, I used Chobani Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Sweetener/sugar/honey to taste, this is personal preference
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.