Watermelon Lemonade Slushies – This simple two ingredient recipe combines frozen watermelon and lemonade for a delicious, refreshing frozen beverage! Alcohol can be added, if desired.
I hope you had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend! Here’s what has been happening in my kitchen lately:
- Homemade Pink Lemonade – Light, refreshing, and only 4 ingredients.
- Slowcooker Cheesesteak Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – They’re so good and so easy!
- This Ultimate Veggie Sandwich was my lunch yesterday. I could eat it everyday.
- I’ve been snacking on Apricot Goat Cheese Spread smeared on whole wheat crackers. Simply combine 4 oz softened goat cheese with 3 tablespoons apricot jam. Use it on sandwiches, crackers, toast, fruit, etc.
- Last but not least – Watermelon Lemonade Slushies (pictured). All you need is two ingredients (see recipe below).
These Watermelon Lemonade Slushies are the perfect frozen beverage for summer. You can make them with just watermelon and lemonade, or you can add alcohol for a grown up version. Either way they are delicious. Just make sure you plan ahead – the watermelon cubes need to be frozen. Enjoy!
Watermelon Lemonade Slushies
- 4 cups cubed frozen watermelon
- 2 cups lemonade, plus more if needed
- Ice, if needed
- Process frozen watermelon and lemonade in a blender until combined. Add ice if you’d like it thicker, or more lemonade if you’d like if thinner. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.
Leave a Reply