This cold and refreshing Frozen Yogurt Bark is topped with swirls of jam and fresh berries. This healthy no-cook recipe uses only three ingredients.
I’ve convinced myself that the best way to combat the billion degree temperatures in Arizona is to have delicious frozen treats waiting for me in the freezer AT ALL TIMES.
And when I’m suffering from a Coffee Ice Cream hangover, I lighten things up with this Frozen Yogurt Bark. This recipe is only 3 ingredients, it’s super easy, and it’s good for you!
How to make Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of Greek yogurt onto the parchment paper.
- Dollop berry jam all over the yogurt. Swirl the jam into the yogurt with a knife.
- Add bite-sized pieces of fresh berries all over the top.
- Transfer the baking sheet to your freezer and freeze until firm.
- Use a smaller sized sheet pan (I use a 1/4 sheet pan) so that it fits into your freezer.
- Mix and match any flavors of jam and berries that you like.
- I recommend using Greek yogurt with some fat in it (2% or 5%). Nonfat yogurt is more icy once frozen.
- Once the bark is frozen and broken into pieces let it sit at room temp for a few minutes to soften just a bit.
Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1-1/2 cups 2 % or 5% Greek yogurt*, I do not recommend nonfat for this recipe
- 1/4 cup berry jam**, see note (I used mixed berry)
- 1 cup fresh berries, larger berries chopped
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (I used a 1/4 sheet pan) with parchment paper or a silicone liner. Make sure that the baking sheet will fit into your freezer.
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to spread the yogurt into a single layer little less than 1/2 inch thick. You will not cover the whole sheet pan. Dollop teaspoon size amounts of jam all over the yogurt and use a butter knife to swirl the jam into the yogurt. Sprinkle the fresh berries over the yogurt and transfer to the freezer. Freeze for several hours, until firm. I cover the baking sheet in plastic wrap (without letting it touch the yogurt). Once chilled, break into irregular pieces.