Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Bark – Light, cool and refreshing frozen yogurt bark topped with swirls of jam and fresh berries. This healthy no-cook recipe uses only three ingredients.
I’ve convinced myself that the best way to combat the billion degree temperatures in Arizona is to have delicious frozen treats waiting for me in the freezer AT ALL TIMES.
And when I’m suffering from a Coffee Toffee Fudge Ice Cream hangover, I lighten things up with this Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Bark. This recipe is only 3 ingredients, it’s super easy, and it’s good for you! Side note: it also just happens to be red, white, and blue. So, if you need a healthy and patriotic snack/dessert for the 4th of July, here it is.
I had serious plans to make a video showing you how easy this recipe is. You know those videos you see on Facebook – shooting overhead, showing a recipe being made in quick time? Yeah, well I tried that. Three times. You guys, my videos were horrible. They were out of focus. I stirred at awkward angles. I had weird alien hands. It was just bad. SO, my promise to you is that I am going to keep working on my video skills, and hopefully one day soon I will have a video to share with you.
Since I filmed this frozen yogurt bark three times, that also means my family ate it three times. The good news is, I consider this a (fairly) guilt-free treat. It’s plain Greek yogurt, berry jam, and fresh berries. That’s it! Of course, you can eat it as dessert, but I’ve also given it to my kids as a snack. And when I want them to think I’m the coolest mom on the planet (this is still easy to do; they’re 2 and 5) I will let them eat it for BREAKFAST. My 5 year old’s head just about pops off when I allow them a few pieces of this stuff in the morning. He thinks he’s getting a real treat. Ha!
Because I don’t have a video to share with you (wahhh), let me quickly walk you through how to make this. You spread some Greek yogurt on a rimmed baking sheet, then you dollop little bits of jam all over the yogurt. Swirl the jam into the yogurt with a knife and sprinkle with fresh berries. Freeze until firm and then break into pieces. Told ya it was easy. 🙂
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Berry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups plain 2 % Greek yogurt I do not recommend nonfat for this recipe
- 1/4 cup berry jam see note (I used mixed berry)
- 1 cup fresh berries larger berries chopped
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (I used a 1/4 sheet pan) with parchment paper or a silicone liner. Make sure that the baking sheet will fit into your freezer.
- Pour the yogurt onto the baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to spread the yogurt into a single layer little less than 1/2 inch thick. You will not cover the whole sheet pan. Dollop teaspoon size amounts of jam all over the yogurt and use a butter knife to swirl the jam into the yogurt. Sprinkle the fresh berries over the yogurt and transfer to the freezer. Freeze for several hours, until firm. I cover the baking sheet in plastic wrap (without letting it touch the yogurt). Once chilled, break into irregular pieces.