Tips and suggestions for creating an easy and beautiful Fruit and Cheese Board.
This content was created in partnership with CLEVER and Gloria Ferrer wines.
I’m so excited about today’s “recipe” because I get to share two of my favorite things in the world: cheese and wine! This isn’t technically a recipe but rather tips and suggestions for putting together your perfect cheese board.
Fruit and Cheese Board
- Variety of cheeses: Ideally a mixture of textures, shapes and strengths. For this board I used brie, goat cheese, gouda and wine soaked aged-cheddar.
- Variety of fruits (fresh, dried and fruit spreads): Apples, pears, cherries, berries, grapes, apricots, raisins etc.
- Something salty: Nuts, olives, mustard or cured meats.
- Something sweet: Honey, glazed nuts or chocolate feel free to skip this since the fruit adds sweetness
- An assortment of crackers, bread or crunchy breadsticks
- Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Blanc and Gloria Ferrer Brut Rosé for serving alongside
- Place everything on a board and serve alongside Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Blanc and Gloria Ferrer Brut Rosé.
- Brie, fig jam and Granny Smith apples
- Gouda and pears
- Goat cheese with pepper jam, honey or blueberry jam
- Ricotta, dates and pistachios
- Fresh mozzarella and peaches
- Aged white cheddar and grapes
- Brie and fresh berries or cherries