A quick and easy Frappe Recipe filled with espresso, sweet cream coffee creamer and chocolate covered espresso beans. Throw the ingredients into your blender and you’ll be sipping on this cold and creamy frappe in minutes!
This Espresso Chip Frappe Recipe was sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are my own.
Today I’m bringing you a ridiculously easy Frappe Recipe that needs to make its way into your summer drink rotation. If you’ve been around here for a while you know that I love (strong emphasis on love) my coffee. Since the temps have officially heated up I am finding ways to get my coffee fix while cooling off at the same time.
- Espresso powder or instant coffee powder: I find this gives the best coffee flavor without diluting the frappe with too much liquid.
- International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream: This adds a creamy sweetness to our frappe, and it gives an underlying ice cream/milkshake flavor (yum, right?). Note: This would be equally delicious with International Delight® Hershey’s® Chocolate Caramel. Use up any extra creamer in a regular cup of coffee.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans: Crunch factor! Little tiny pieces of chocolate covered espresso beans are ground into the frappe and they provide the perfect chocolate-coffee crunch in every sip.
- Reddi-wip: The best way to top any coffee drink. Sweet, creamy and made with real dairy from cows not treated with artificial growth hormone. No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
I’m looking forward to sipping on these Espresso Chip Frappes all summer long. I’m even planning to serve them at an upcoming brunch. These frappes come together quicker than a pot of coffee, and they’re the perfect way to get your coffee fix.
Invite some friends over and toast to a coffee-filled summer. Any occasion is a great occasion for an Espresso Chip Frappe.
Love coffee? Me too! Check out my: Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies – No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream – Eggnog Latte – Homemade Coffee Creamer
Espresso Chip Frappe
- ½ cup International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream
- ½ cup milk
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee powder
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons chocolate covered espresso beans (or chocolate chips), plus more for garnish
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder, optional
- Reddi-wip Original or Extra Creamy, for topping
- Place creamer, milk, espresso powder and ice in a blender and process until smooth. Add chocolate covered espresso beans and pulse until they are broken into small pieces (or process fully, if you don't want "chips" in your frappe). Pour into glasses, top with Reddi-wip and chopped chocolate covered espresso beans. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.
Leave a Reply