This Espresso Chip Frappe was created as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are my own. #FrappeYourWay #CollectiveBias
A quick and easy Frappe filled with espresso, sweet cream coffee creamer and chocolate covered espresso beans. Throw the ingredients into your blender and you’ll be sipping on this cold and creamy frappe in minutes!
Today I’m bringing you a ridiculously easy Frappe that needs to make its way into your summer drink rotation. If you’ve been around here for a while you know that I love (strong emphasis on love) my coffee. Since the temps have officially heated up I am finding ways to get my coffee fix while cooling off at the same time.
This Espresso Chip Frappe is filled with the flavors of coffee, International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream and chocolate covered espresso beans (which add little crunchy coffee bits throughout the frappe). And we can’t forget our topping – a generous swirl of Reddi-wip® and a sprinkling of chopped chocolate covered espresso beans.
Here’s exactly what brings the fabulous flavors to our frappe:
- Espresso powder or instant coffee powder: I find this gives the best coffee flavor without diluting the frappe with too much liquid.
- International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream: This adds a creamy sweetness to our frappe, and it gives an underlying ice cream/milkshake flavor (yum, right?). Note: This would be equally delicious with International Delight® Hershey’s® Chocolate Caramel. Use up any extra creamer in a regular cup of coffee.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans: Crunch factor! Little tiny pieces of chocolate covered espresso beans are ground into the frappe and they provide the perfect chocolate-coffee crunch in every sip.
- Reddi-wip: The best way to top any coffee drink. Sweet, creamy and made with real dairy from cows not treated with artificial growth hormone. No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
I’m looking forward to sipping on these Espresso Chip Frappes all summer long. I’m even planning to serve them at an upcoming brunch. These frappes come together quicker than a pot of coffee, and they’re the perfect way to get your coffee fix.
Invite some friends over and toast to a coffee-filled summer. Any occasion is a great occasion for an Espresso Chip Frappe. As my friends at International Delight say, “We like how you party.”
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Espresso Chip Frappe
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Cold Stone Creamery™ Sweet Cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee powder
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons chocolate covered espresso beans (or chocolate chips) plus more for garnish
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder optional
- Reddi-wip Original or Extra Creamy for topping
Place creamer, milk, espresso powder and ice in a blender and process until smooth. Add chocolate covered espresso beans and pulse until they are broken into small pieces (or process fully, if you don't want "chips" in your frappe). Pour into glasses, top with Reddi-wip and chopped chocolate covered espresso beans. Serve immediately.
Head to your local Walmart to pickup International Delights, Reddi-Wip and the other ingredients needed for this recipe.