A simple and tasty dip filled with sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives and ranch dressing mix. A crowd-pleasing favorite!
This Loaded Baked Potato Dip was created as part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are my own. #TheNewFanFavorites #CollectiveBias
All those in favor of making dip into its own food group, raise your hand.
Since you can’t see me I will tell you that I am raising my hand. Both hands. High.
I get giddily excited for football season because football season = dip season. It’s the only time of year that I can justify consuming chips and dip as a meal. And since we’re nearing the end of football season, we’re ending with a bang.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Mix
- Cheddar Cheese
Feel free to adjust all the ingredients to suit your tastes (pssst… more cheese and bacon is never a bad idea). Taste it as you go and make it exactly the way you want it.
Once our dip is ready we’ve got to get our dippers. I serve this dip with Cape Cod® Potato Chips, Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels, and a variety of fresh vegetables. The potato chips help to incorporate the “potato” flavor into his recipe, but crunchy salted pretzels go great with it, too. I find myself alternating between the pretzels and potato chips, trying to decide which I prefer. Man, this is a tough job. wink wink
This dip is an absolute crowd pleaser. It’s perfect for all types of parties or celebrations, including upcoming game day parties. Whether you’re watching the big game with just a few people, or you’re hosting a big party, this dip has to make its way onto your menu. Grab some pretzels, grab some chips – lets’s dive in!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- 2 ounces cream cheese, I used reduced fat
- 2 cups sour cream, I used light
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, preferably freshly grated
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cape Cod® Potato Chips and Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels, for serving
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ranch until creamy and combined. By hand, stir in cheese, bacon and chives. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary. Refrigerate or serve immediately.