A healthy smoothie made with carrot juice, pineapple, banana, and coconut yogurt. Light, refreshing, and filled with tropical flavors.
Happy Friday! I’m stopping in quickly to share this recipe with you. I just made this smoothie for the third(!) time this week and I figured that if I love it this much, maybe you will too. So here it is!
How To Make a Pineapple Carrot Smoothie
This smoothie is filled with tropical flavors and the beautiful color and slight sweetness of carrot juice. This light and refreshing smoothie is the perfect way to start the day. Simply combine the following ingredients in a blender:
- Carrot Juice (look for this in the refrigerated juice/kombucha/protein drink section of your grocery store
- Frozen Pineapple
- Frozen Banana
- Coconut flavored yogurt
- Ice (if you like a thicker smoothie)
- Unflavored protein powder or collagen peptides (optional)
Oh, and the rule is, if you start the day with a smoothie, you can end the day with a glass of wine. It’s all about balance. 😉 Have a fabulous weekend!
Pineapple Carrot Smoothie
- 1 cup carrot juice , (or ½ cup carrot juice and ½ cup water for less sugar)
- 1 cup diced frozen pineapple
- 1 small frozen banana
- ⅓ cup coconut flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder or collagen peptides, optional
- A handful of ice, optional
- Shredded coconut or pineapple chunks, for garnish
- Place all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information is an estimate based on third-party calculations and may vary based on products used and serving sizes.