Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie – A lightly sweetened smoothie flavored with chocolate and raspberries. Filled with fruit, protein, and plenty of chocolate, this smoothie can be enjoyed for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
Thank you Born Sweet Zing™ Stevia Sweetener and Collective Bias, Inc. for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
If you’ve been around here for a while you know that I’m pretty much always looking for an excuse to eat chocolate. I allow myself one small piece of dark chocolate nearly every day, usually mid-afternoon. But sometimes, I need to get my chocolate fix in the morning and that’s when I whip up a Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie.
I try to start each day on a healthy note. It sets me up to make positive food choices throughout the day, and I love the momentum that comes along with eating a nutritious breakfast.
And here’s the good news – We can start our day with chocolate and feel good about it! This creamy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie is loaded with real ingredients and it is sure to satisfy your chocolate craving.
How To Make a Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie:
Combine the following ingredients in a blender:
- Almond Milk (I use unsweetened)
- Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate protein Powder
- Frozen Banana
- Frozen Raspberries
- Sweetener of choice (I use stevia)
Blend until smooth, then serve!
You can also use this recipe to make a smoothie bowl. I recommend adding a little extra ice (or frozen berries) to thicken the smoothie (this makes it easier to eat with a spoon). Top your smoothie bowl with fresh berries, dark chocolate chips, chia seeds, and pistachios.
You’ll love this perfectly sweet, good-for-you smoothie!
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 12 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Born Sweet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener more or less to taste
- handful of ice
- Berries, cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips, for garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.