Creamy coffee ice cream filled with toffee bits and fudge swirls. No cooking and no ice cream maker needed for this easy no-churn recipe!
Ice cream season is officially here! I’m bringing you an ice cream recipe with the longest name EVER, because I need you to know everything going on here.
Fudge Swirls? Check.
And the best part? No Churn!!!
No cooking and no ice cream maker needed for your new favorite ice cream. Let’s do this!
Homemade ice cream can be super simple. I promise! This recipe uses only a handful of ingredients and it comes together in about 10 minutes. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze. I’ll pass no judgement if you eat like 20 spoonfuls of this stuff before it’s even frozen. I went through every spoon in our silverware drawer while sampling this ice cream. #noshame
The base of this ice cream is the same as my other no-churn ice cream recipes; it is a mixture of freshly whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk. The mixture is flavored with espresso powder, swirls of fudge sauce, and bits of crunchy toffee. If you’re keeping track, that’s only 5 ingredients! And the outcome? Creamy, crunchy, gooey perfection. You will love it!
Now let’s take a quick second to talk about this beautiful ice cream scoop and matching bowls. I was fortunate enough to receive these products from my friends at Uncommon Goods. As soon as they arrived I had to get in the kitchen and whip up some ice cream.
Uncommon Goods is a retailer that features unique jewelry, designer décor, tabletop items, and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment without harm to animals or people. They believe that it is their responsibility to impact the world in a positive way. They will even donate $1 to the non-profit of your choice with every purchase you make!
Don’t they sound amazing?!
If you have anyone in your life that’s hard to find the right gift for, you will love the unique items available at Uncommon Goods. I always have a difficult time finding birthday and Father’s Day gifts for my husband, and I was thrilled to find lots of options in Uncommon Goods men’s collections (here). If you need an anniversary present (here), or a personalized item for someone special (here), they’ve got you covered.
They are doing fabulous things and creating fabulous products. I hope you enjoy browsing their site and that you find something you love!
As always, thank you for supporting the brands that support Celebrating Sweets. Now let’s eat some ice cream!
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- One 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- ¾ cup toffee bits
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and espresso powder. Add half the whipped cream and fold until combined. Add the remaining whipped cream and fold until combined.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a standard sized loaf pan. Drizzle ¼ cup of fudge sauce over the ice cream and use a knife to swirl it in. Sprinkle with half the toffee bits. Pour in remaining ice cream and repeat with remaining fudge and toffee. Tightly cover and freeze for several hours (preferably overnight), until firm.