This S’mores milkshake recipe is part of the #LetsMakeSmores campaign. This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias Inc and its advertiser. As always, all opinions are my own. #sponsored
Make today a S’mores day! Bring your S’mores indoors, and cool down with a S’mores milkshake. A toasted marshmallow milkshake topped with graham crackers and chocolate!
When it comes to nostalgic summer sweets, S’mores rank at the top of the list. The combination of gooey toasted marshmallows, creamy chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers instantly brings back memories of the carefree days of summer.
My son, Jake, will be starting school 5 days a week this coming school year. I am trying to make this summer extra fun and memorable before his first school year begins. Here in Arizona, we spend most of the summer indoors. I don’t want the heat to cause my children to miss out on traditional summer activities, so I have to get creative in order to bring outdoor activities inside.
Since it’s too warm for camping and roasting S’mores over a campfire, we bring the fun inside with blanket forts and S’mores milkshakes! This easy milkshake comes together in 10 minutes, and it will have you sipping on the flavors of S’mores in no time.
A quick trip to Walmart will supply you with all the ingredients needed for these milkshakes: Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows, Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, ice cream, and milk.
Simply toast the marshmallows under your broiler. Add the marshmallows to a blender with vanilla ice cream and a splash of milk, and give it a whirl until smooth and creamy. Top your toasted marshmallow milkshake with chocolate bars, graham crackers, and additional toasted marshmallows. Garnish with melted chocolate and graham cracker crumbs.
If you enjoy the flavor of toasted marshmallows you will LOVE these milkshakes. They taste like you are drinking a toasted marshmallow – they’re so good!
This delicious milkshake is the perfect way to cool down and get your S’mores fix this summer. Sipping on these milkshakes inside a cozy blanket fort with my kiddos is one of my most cherished summer memories. How do S’mores help you create summer memories?
- 22 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 5 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream (4-5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Additional Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars and Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, for garnish
- Place the marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet, and place under the broiler. Broil until toasted. Watch them closely, as this happens quickly, about 1-2 minutes. Once toasted, set the baking sheet aside.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in a plastic bag and crush until finely ground. Pour the crumbs onto a small plate.
- Break up 2 chocolate bars, and place in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave for about 30 seconds more, until melted. Dip the top of your glasses into the melted chocolate, then into the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Place ice cream and milk in a blender, top with 18 toasted marshmallows. Blend until smooth. If you have to add more milk, you can do so. The residual heat from the toasted marshmallows will help the ice cream to soften.
- Pour into glasses, drizzle with some of the remaining melted chocolate, top with remaining toasted marshmallows, and garnish with remaining graham cracker crumbs. If desired, you can also garnish with whole pieces of chocolate bars and graham crackers.