Bring your S’mores indoors, and cool down with a S’mores Milkshake. A toasted marshmallow milkshake topped with graham crackers and chocolate!
When it comes to nostalgic summer sweets, s’mores rank at the top of the list. The combination of gooey toasted marshmallows, creamy chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers instantly brings back memories of the carefree days of summer.
Here in the desert it’s too warm for camping and roasting s’mores over a campfire, we bring the fun inside with blanket forts and s’mores milkshakes! This easy milkshake comes together in 10 minutes, and it will have you sipping on the flavors of s’mores in no time. Feel like baking? Try my S’mores Cookies!
- Toast marshmallows under a broiler
- Blend toasted marshmallows with ice cream
- Garnish with chocolate, graham crackers and a toasted marshmallow
If you enjoy the flavor of toasted marshmallows you will LOVE these milkshakes. They taste like you are drinking a toasted marshmallow. Did you hear that? DRINKING A TOASTED MARSHMALLOW. Gah!
This delicious milkshake is the perfect way to cool down and get your S’mores fix this summer.
Love S’mores? Check out my S’MORES DIP!
- 22 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 5 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Additional Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars and Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, for garnish
- Place the marshmallows on a foil lined baking sheet, and place under the broiler. Broil until toasted. Watch them closely, as this happens quickly, about 1-2 minutes. Once toasted, set the baking sheet aside.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in a plastic bag and crush until finely ground. Pour the crumbs onto a small plate.
- Break up 2 chocolate bars, and place in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave for about 30 seconds more, until melted. Dip the top of your glasses into the melted chocolate, then into the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Place ice cream and milk in a blender, top with 18 toasted marshmallows. Blend until smooth. If you have to add more milk, you can do so. The residual heat from the toasted marshmallows will help the ice cream to soften.
- Pour into glasses, drizzle with some of the remaining melted chocolate, top with remaining toasted marshmallows, and garnish with remaining graham cracker crumbs. If desired, you can also garnish with whole pieces of chocolate bars and graham crackers.