A healthy smoothie made with carrot juice, pineapple, banana, and coconut yogurt. Light, refreshing, and filled with tropical flavors.
Happy Friday! I’m stopping in quickly to share this recipe with you. I just made this smoothie for the third(!) time this week and I figured that if I love it this much, maybe you will too. So here it is!
This smoothie boasts tropical flavors from pineapple, banana, and coconut Greek yogurt. Carrot juice adds a slight sweetness as well as a beautiful orange color. The combination of flavors might seem a little different but, trust me, it totally works!
Oh, and the rule is, if you start the day with a smoothie, you can end the day with a glass of wine. It’s all about balance. 😉 Have a fabulous weekend!
- 1 cup carrot juice (or ½ cup carrot juice and ½ cup water, for less sugar)
- 1 heaping cup diced frozen pineapple
- 1 small frozen banana
- ⅓ cup coconut Greek Yogurt
- A handful of ice, optional
- Shredded coconut or pineapple chunks, for garnish
- Place all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.